(as of Sep 29,2022 17:23:49 UTC – Details)
Wine Folly became a sensation for its inventive, easy-to-digest approach to learning about wine. Now in a new, expanded hardcover edition,
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the perfect guide for anyone looking to take his or her wine knowledge to the next level.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition includes:
• more than 100 grapes and wines color-coded by style so you can easily find new wines you’ll love;
• a wine region explorer with detailed maps of the top wine regions, as well as up-and-coming areas such as Greece and Hungary;
• wine labeling and classification 101 for wine countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and Austria;
• an expanded food and wine pairing section;
• a primer on acidity and tannin–so you can taste wine like a pro;
• more essential tips to help you cut through the complexity of the wine world and become an expert.
Wine Folly: Magnum Edition is the must-have book for the millions of fans of Wine Folly and for any budding oenophile who wants to boost his or her wine knowledge in a practical and fun way. It’s the ultimate gift for any wine lover.
Publisher : Avery; Illustrated edition (25 September 2018)
Language : English
Hardcover : 320 pages
ISBN-10 : 0525533893
ISBN-13 : 978-0525533894
Item Weight : 1 kg 130 g
Dimensions : 19.13 x 2.79 x 24.54 cm
Country of Origin : USA